First of all thank you for your interest of employment in our company.
As an expanding ambulance service, we are always looking to recruit new staff. From Emergency Care Assistants to Doctors we have a range of recruitment available. We are a CQC registered body (1-2059896805) and as such, we need to ensure that all recruitment follows our policies and that staff are of fit character, are suitably trained and have suitable experience.
If you are looking for a company that takes its obligations seriously and wish to apply for a post with us, then follow these steps to ensure we follow Regulation 14 of the Health & Social Care Act 2009 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014:
Step One: Fill in the forms provided
Step Two: Send your completed forms with the requested items below to email@example.com
- A copy of the items requested in the "Right to Work in the UK" document (preferably a Passport)
- A copy of your Driving Licence Card (Front and Back) with a check code
- A scanned copy (not a photo) of your current DBS Certificate – and confirmation if it is on the update service
- A copy of a Medical Qualification (FREC3/FREC4/Paramedic Science)
What Happens Next?
Once you have sent this information in full, a member of our HR team will contact you to organise an interview. In the time between providing this information and your interview, it would be of benefit if you completed the items below:
- Prevent Training, click here to complete the course, which takes 45 minutes, and send us a copy of the certificate.
- If you work for an NHS Trust and have completed the Statutory & Mandatory Training, please send us the certificate.
- We will need 2 references, 1 from your last employment and 1 character reference from someone who is not a family member and has known you for more than 3 years.
- To save time at interview, please complete this form and send either send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and bring it with you.
- You will also need to contact your GP and gain a copy of your vaccination records.
Upon a successful interview, and all the information has been correctly supplied you will be a member of our team. You would complete an induction program and a 3rd manning shift to ensure your customer service and skills match our high standards.
When these steps are completed you would start your role with us, providing high quality care to our patients.
If you need any assistance with the details above or if you have any questions use the contact us page.
We look forward to hearing from you!